Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Time Traveller

I went to UPS to send my paper tickets back to the company, so I could have them exchange them and next day them back to me by this weekend.
Apparently, Sheridan WY is so far away that you actually have to go back in time to get there. I had hoped to go to the 18th century, but it turns out I end up connecting in the 1980's. The flexibility that e-ticketing has provided me was taken for granted until there needed to be a change to my itinerary--flying to IA instead of back home. Now I need to have my current paper tickets exchanged for different paper tickets, since there is only one flight out of Sheridan, and you can't mix itineraries and expect your luggage to be in Des Moines.
If anyone knows how to bring big sky airlines into the electronic age, please take action immediately. I am looking forward to goats and sheep in coach. If there were only painted duchesses in first class!

No comments: