Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm so excited that I could eat someone.

I feel like I have been eaten, rather. I woke up at 10:30 to the feeling of congestion, useless sleep, and a sore throat. I'm the pretty one, I'm not supposed to get sick.

Huge congratulations to Buzz for buying her plane ticket. My wanderjealousy is growing. Not only going farming, but crazy not farming, going on tour. My retirement funds accumulate slowly, but this free spirit is quitting, moving out, leaving no lease, no leash. The only reason she would need to come back is to renew her passport. You can do that via the embassy, I'm sure.

This week is killing me. I haven't had a job since Tuesday. I've been making up work, or not making anything to do. I only left the house yesterday to get the mail. Today I am going to return some movies to Blockbuster and get a haircut. They never said how high stress a salaried position could be.

No comments: