Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Big Horn

I went to the Big Horn Merc for lunch... yes, it is also the post office. And the hitchin post... but the burgers are good. I have all afternoon. The building across the road had a stage coach that said Bozeman Trail on it.

I got a call from the county sewer department. Apparently they have been attempting to tax me for the last six months by sending bills to my old apartment in Minneapolis. Although she seemed very polite, I am a little concerned to find out how much I may owe.

2 comments:

CristinB said...

What do you mean the county sewer dept. is taxing you? I think you are crazy. And yes, you haven't experienced near death until you have a plane ride like that one that you had into Wyoming or Montana or wherever the hell you are. Just think, you'll be in Hawaii soon making everyone jealous.

Dan said...

Well, the utilites dept called... I swear she said lien. That word makes me uneasy. Whatever. They'll get their money when they bill the house.