Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Idaho and other happenings

Wow,

had a great weekend, drove to Vancouver for Beth's Birthday. We went to the park, watched some waterfowl, saw swans necking, and weren't attacked by rabid raccoons this time. Plenty of good food, and a smooth drive home.

This morning I flew out to Idaho Falls, working in Rexburg, a little north of there. Windswept high desert on the snake river. Not a bad time. Heading to Pismo Beach tomorrow night for a few days, home on Friday, then it's off to Calgary.

I have a trip to Anchorage set up in June, I hope I don't end up fighting high season rates.

Work is good, they keep me busy. My biggest problem is balancing new jobs scheduled through our central office with existing issues... which reminds me of a ton of things I need to do!

No comments: