Tuesday, April 01, 2008

100% :humidity, dewpoint 34

Two days in valdez, and already I want to try heliskiing. Went to
pepe's for dinner again, this time I asked for a full menu. I look
forward to the chicken bistro, it said there are green peppers. My
favorite. Its amusing to watch people order, and hear that whatever
they want is out of season. I guess he only keeps one menu. I too
suffered the denial of a whim, he doesn't have oil and vinegar.
Instead of muzak or a jukebox, there's an ipod mini with jazz and
samba music, plugged into a bose docking station. The sound is great,
and I can hardly hear the hockey game... Canucks v colorado. Its like
the islander, but he's got guinness extra stout in bottles and a thick
accent.

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

No comments: