Saturday, June 02, 2007

This can't be that interesting

I wonder if I could come up with a flag to alert potential readers to what might be of any interest... sort of a < content="interesting" > tag.

This of course would involve me being able to identify what that was ahead of time. Well, here's something then.

I am going to Nashville on the 11th, flying back to Seattle, turning around a few hours later and flying to Chicago (previous itinerary via ATL), and spending the weekend in Chicago. I then will be flying directly from Chicago to Nashville on Tuesday the 19th, and returning to Chicago on Friday the 22nd. From there Beth and I will drive cross country to Seattle, completing my transcontinental ping pong rally! At least I didn't end up passing through Texas (orignal plans had me going from Chicago to Seattle via Houston, then back to Nashville via Denver!)

2 comments:

CristinB said...

Yay for Chicago! What shall we do?

Dan said...

Well, apart from a rockin' sleep-over, and maybe some boardgames, I suppose we could go out for tacos and I can get lots of the same kind. I don't know much about art/food, but I know what I like!

I should really plan things, but I hate to. Other people seem to appreciate this more than I do. I suppose you would like it more if the stress of having house guests with no plans looking at you with 'what now' faces were alleviated.