Saturday, May 19, 2007

Where I'd like to go

Melbourne, Australia, Should have enough rewards points on Amex in a few months for one ticket, and I hope the $400 companion ticket can be applied to this... then its only a trip to San Francisco and G'day, Australia! I think it's about 115000 points from my Amex card... currently just over 70,000, in about a year and a half.
Radium Hot Springs, BC, Canada
Naples -- last time I only saw the sunrise behind Vesuvius on a cold January day (1 degree, nearly freezing). Beth's been, she had all the fun on a trip with Elena.
Seville and Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Prince Edward Island... maybe Mrs Nistler will get me a Friends of Anne magnet once I finish this hajj to green gables.
New Orleans, if it's still there when I make it.
Quito, Ecuador
Mackinaw Island... been on the todo list for a while... what's stopping me?

2 comments:

CristinB said...

My parents have an Anne of Green Gables magnet, did you know that? I'm sure they would have gotten one for you if you would have asked a few years back.

Dan said...

Funny, I think Beth's Sister in Law gave her mother one... I don't think I knew your parents had one.