Friday, July 06, 2007

A small update

Beth is in the hospital, here in Lakewood. Lots of calls from friends and family. She will not be taking her planned roadtrip back to the old country (wisconsin). We wait patiently (or less so sometimes) for information, and an outlook on her treatment. We do not have plane tickets yet to go to Madison for her sisters birthday on the 14th.

I am turning thirty later this month. Lynda flew out to drive back with Beth, and spent her time as a nurse. I dropped her off at the airport in Seattle at 420AM and went to work. It is amazing how much I can get done when I go to local jobs at 530AM!

I just discovered the hot sandwiches at Safeway. If I hadn't cut in on the deli girls boyfriend I would have had a wonderful experience, and the food was great!

I don't understand the allure of energy drinks. Jolt never cost more than the other canned refreshments.

No comments: