Saturday, March 17, 2007

Daily Activity Log

Just back from Long Beach. Southern California is burning, it was 94 degrees while I was there, I passed a brush fire on the shoulder of the 405 that sent a plume of smoke into the sky at least 100 feet, and slowed gawker traffic for a mile. Got to see Dane and Evan and Adam. Sorry to anyone (Ryan?) that I prioritised away.

Got a call from Carl today. He seems to be pretty well set up in Dodge, said there wasn't a lot of military there anymore, just NCTAMS and the AF det. All the naval air guys are gone, and talking to Adam, he refuelled there without ever seeing the beach. Perfect water. But it's no life for a man who likes more than video games and easy money.

Next week I am remarkably only sure what I'm doing through Tuesday! Monday downtown Seattle, Tuesday downtown Portland. Swing by and see Rachel and Jason, and still be home by dark.

Beth is out in Madison right now. It was lousy getting out of bed without my vanguard to start everything for me. I woke up at 715 and realized I was in no hurry, slept until Carl called at 9:30.

No comments: