Thursday, November 23, 2006

I got a spam comment!

Well, it took almost a year, but a spam comment showed up recommending an e-commerce site.
I guess it may be time to take strong action... delete? Defame? Decapitate?

I can't be the only one. My friend Kevin had to start approving comments. This is unacceptably time consuming. I guess forget and move on is the only answer.

Will Al Franken run for president? Would anyone really vote for him? I think pundits are careful to keep their words public and their actions private. Allows for irresponsible commentary, since it's much easier to criticise than to correct. My money's on Joh n McCain, and if he ran, I'd vote for him. Alot of Hillary fan's out there, but there's a large camp of folks just wouldn't vote for her before they even heard her arguments. At least she stopped talking national health care plans. I think that earned her a great deal of animosity some time back.

In other news, it's thanksgiving in the US. Anyone excited for this? I'm going to dinner with my father and aunts. I tried to deliver some scones next door to the elderly couple who live there, but I couldn't figure out which was the front door, and after knocking on both, returned home, a little wetter, and with all the scones in hand. I can't bring pastry to thanksgiving since there will be all of the pies, and not enough scones for an army of visitors.

Traffic was very light wednesday morning, and very heavy last night. I left my house at 7:30 AM and arrived in Seattle by 8:30. I left Seattle at 1:40, and got home at 4:00. I hope the Narrows bridge is lighter than last year.

It continues to rain, and the wind is blowing. A few weeks ago we got a very warm (mid 50's) blast of air from the south, that triggered a lot of rain. Rainiest November in Seattle history.

No comments: